Thursday, September 25, 2014

MORE FROM PUNCH CUSTOMS

I've been been doing a bit more work on my latest customs.  Check it.

US MARINE SCOUT SNIPER
I gave my US Marine Scout Sniper a small, but cool, upgrade.  A nice ear piece and throat mic.  I think it's a nice touch.




ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE SURVIVOR #3 "JASON OMARI"
I fiddled a bit more with Zombie Apocalypse Survivor #3, now know as Jason Omari.  I gave him a shemagh to keep him warm during the cold Northwest weather.  (Note: The story of these characters will take place in the Northwest.  Stay tuned for more backstory.)







ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE SURVIVOR #2 "SHERIFF LOCKLEAR"
I've added more gear to my Zombie Apocalypse Survivor #2, now known as Sheriff Locklear from Wahkiakum County, WA.  I added some custom shoulder patches from OneSixthScaleKing and a beautiful custom shotgun ammo bandolier and belt and holster from the very talented Gustavo Bautista Ponce.













ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE SURVIVOR #1
I worked a bit more on Zombie Apocalypse Survivor #1, no official name yet.  I gave him a climbing rope and a wrapped the scarf around his head to keep him warm.





"GENERATION KILL" INSPIRED US MARINE IN BAGHDAD - COMPLETED
I finally got around to weathering my US Marine in Baghdad inspired by the HBO miniseries "Generation Kill".














No comments:

Post a Comment