Friday, May 23, 2014

SATURDAY OR SUNDAY?

Greetings:

For awhile I've been considering holding the "Elvis1976 & Friends NYC Custom Figure Show" on Saturday, October 11th and Sunday, October 12th. The reason for these dates was to coincide with the NY Comicon.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to have the show on both dates, so I must choose one. At first I was thinking Saturday afternoon would be best, thinking this would give Comicon attendees an opportunities to attend both events. It was brought to my attention that Sunday would be best day, since Saturday is the busiest day for most Comicon events. (Note: Our show is not affiliated with the NYCC, but I do plan to advertise at the Comicon and hope that many Comicon goers will want to see our show as well.)

So I feel that Sunday, October 12th is the best date, but I'd like to hear your opinion.

Which date do you think would be best for this show? Saturday, October 11th or Sunday, October 12th?

Thanks.
Eric

1 comment:

  1. Sunday i agree is a better day. This way youre not competeing with NYCC's Saturday events, panels, artist or actor appearences and the like...

    ReplyDelete